Tuesday, February 14, 2012


AS WE LAY



leading up to your ankles.. a kiss here, a kiss there
looking up, I see you playing with your nipples
pinching & sucking them,
squeezing them til cream oozes out
Joining in, like Romulus & Rhemus suckling their she-wolf,
I lap up your buttery breast cream
mmmmmmmm... heavenly delight
taking your hand, guiding towards your steamy lovenest
eagerly our fingers intertwine
plucking that swollen clyt, now flushed deep pink
one, two, then four fingers slide in
your back arches, tummy flattens as the pleasure intensifies
frenzied fingers plunging deeper take you close to the edge
withdrawing mine, i slip them into your mouth
you slightly murmur, amazed at your honey-like cunney cream
thyck and sweetly rich... much like you
you feel the bed slightly shake
it's only me... preparing for you a surprise
sitting gently on your stomach,
my balls nuzzling your warm pucce mound
I guide your hands... "Ooohhh!!" you exclaim
"What have we here... so soft and thick"
Lifting up, i rub my throbbing head along your moist hot lips
tongue a flicka'ing like a snake, you suck it
leaning down, i remove the silky blindfolds with my teeth
kissing your forehead whilst you swallow more
before long, your hands have me in your grasp
grabbin' my ass, pulling me closer,
inhalin' me... deepthroatin' Mr Thyck...
oouuiieeeee i wanna explode, but i hold on...
fighting the sensation of your teeth nippin' my hood
finding energy renewed,
you manage to flip me on my back
devouring my chocolate pole like it was a toostie roll
your demon tongue licking my ballz,
feeling my toes curl, trying to fight back
but it aches too good to resist...
you're grinning wickedly... knowing you have me
with hands on hips...
standing over top of me in your power stance,
juices running down your thighz
i pull myself to my kneez
whilst slowly and tortuously licking your inner thighz
nipping playfully at your throbbing woman in her boat
Like a mad man starved,
needing to satiate an unquenchable thirst, i pounce
pulling you in closer, my tongue drilling for gold...
dat creamy golden honey nectar i've been cravin'
from the moment our paths crossed
By now my face is buried deep betwixt your tight brown thighz
eating you, sucking you, licking you
yes, i feel it baby, yessss... cum to papi!!
screaming, your hands reaching to push me away
but too late my voracious vixen... You are Mine!!
gushing into my eagerly awaiting mouth you do
surprising e'en yourself... nary a drop i miss, lapping it all up
as your punani liquer oozes down b'tween your phat round cheeks
another wave hits you as I toss that delectable salad
through short shallow breaths i hear you
"No, baby, pleaz,"... gasping... "No... give me" catching breath,
"Why are you doing this to me" ... moaning
'Because I can, because it's what you want'... wry smile on my face.
By now, my ebony montsa is hungree,
craving his pulsating pussy
so wet and hott...
boiling like a hot geyser she is... ready to erupt
with no warning, he penetrates... thrusting deep
your nails digging into my chest
your brown piercing eyes glazed over,
your love canal filled to the hilt,
like i was gonna tear up your womb
ridin', and slidin' and glidin' our way to ecstasy
more extreme than we both could imagine
with those leggs pinned behind your ears
thrustin, til we bustin' a nutt
I feel your kegeling kunt a squeezin' hard
drawing me in, wanting more and more
leaning down, pressing my mouth to yours'
lettin' you taste you... tongues interwined
French kissin, savoring all your nectar
bitin' my lower lip... caught up in the throes of hott lust
you whisper ... "take me home baby, take me home"
never one to deny a lady her wish, I do
more than just fuckin' are we
frenzied, crazed souls... lost in one another,
feeding off carnal passions long denied,
your leggs wrapped 'round my waist...
puccee with python like grip,
squeezin' your black anaconda
nearly losing consciousness from my jackhammer strokes
Ohh shytt!! we both groan...
gutteral, animalistic, raw
you gushing gallons of cum
me releasing my hot seed
the smile on your face says it all
speechless, drained
drenched in the pure essence of sex sweat...
clean, clear... freshly exhilarating
as we lay...

@2008


2 comments:

  1. As they lay hmm it was more than that it was a sexual adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete