Thursday, February 9, 2012

LAIN, SLAIN & BRAIN’D


LAIN, SLAIN & BRAIN’D

Just leaning against the stairwell, lost in thought
Perusing the Sunday world news. . . fucking rebels strike again
Sigh. . . Wondering when next the call to arms will be
Toss down paper in utter frustration. Need a frickin’ drink!
Just then in you pop, having spent the day out with your gurlz
‘Oh great’ I think to myself, not bothering to hide my consternation

“I trust that look wasn’t directed at me” you comment cheerily
Throw my hands up in mock surrender
Snatching up the paper lying at the foot of the stairs
Stands there reading highlighted section; rolling your eyes
The paper balled up, thrown over your shoulder

Batting those eyelashes, “Would you like to hear about my day, Mr. KillJoy!”
Seems you’re rather perky today; I’m almost afraid to ask’ (bold-faced lie)
Goblet of wine in hand, rimmed the glass’s edge as if . . .
Must admit she is acting rather frisky. . . no telling with her crew
By now my curiosity’s piqued and I sit down upon the bottom rung

“We visited a male revue that was in town. They surprised me”
Glancing over at the grandfather clock which read 3:35 pm, ‘Huh!!?? ‘
Eyebrows arched like Mr. Spock, ‘This time of day!! Where??! When?!’
‘Let me guess, Imani and Yari, the ringleaders behind it all’
Stop myself before I start sounding like an interrogator. Well I am!

“Saw these mandingo’d dicks. . . made our mouths water and panties wett
All we could do not to reach out and rape the poor thangs”
Sssshhhhing, “I was a good gurl baby” bending over to flash me
Momentarily distracted by her “gurlz” peeking at me, she continues
“Oh yes a few of the other ladies did indulge themselves.
Making fools of themselves, sloppily slobbing and knobbing”

Chuckled to myself, always the critiquing voyeur. . . recalling a park stroll
Watched a hott couple strewn on the grass 69ing, oblivious to all
So turned on, she pulled me into the bushes and mouthfucked me right there
A mischievous grin washes over me, only imagining she and her crew

Whilst unbuttoning your blouse, “Enough about them”
Standing before me, slowly peeling off fav form-fitting skirt
Blue lacy mother-of-pearl thong’d boyshorts soon revealed. . .daymmm!!
Pearls showcasing her fhat rosy love-button peeking out
Pared down to just her LaSenza bra, panties and black FMPs - phewww!!

Pressing me back against the stairwell steps
Rubbing up against me, grabbing my crotch
Whispering, “Who says it’s just a man’s world?”
Kisses planted on my lips, tonguing me deep and hard

Pulling back, “Methinks someone needs some sexual release”
Thighs straddled, over my head comes off my polo shirt
Seizes my shorn head and rubs it between her more than ample bosom
Hands grabbing that tight derriere--squeezin’ & smackin’, you quickly sit up

Scolding me playfully. . . “No touching, just sit back and enjoy the show”
Fingers pressed to my lips, I know all too well that look
Given my marching orders, like a dutiful military man I obey
Hands behind my head, lean back and let the titillations begin

Brushing aside her locks, undoes my zipper with her teeth
To much astonishment; finds me in “combat” mode
Smirking, wast not lost on me the manner of dress adorned this morn
Hands on hips. . . “Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, someone’s being a badddd boy”

Feathery strokes uponst mine shaft, galore of oral caresses
As round and round your tongue doth swirl
Delicate deftness of infinite lightness her touch
Delivering tantric torturous teases of “brainy”bliss
Daymmm, too premature a moment to make my toes curl

Eye-contact maintained throughout. . . unnervingly erotic
Lingering around the vaunted hood so adored
Like an artiste painting a canvas, so too your tongue brushes me
Sucking. . . Blowing. . . Licking. . . Nipping. . .

Subtle gentle raking of teeth up and down
Blood rush from the big head to the little head overwhelming
Every engorged vein a track to utter sensual sensitivity
Standing proud, rendering a thick stiff salute

Eager mouth engulfing shaft and jizz-swollen ballz
Swordstick swallowers got nothing on you, milady
Head skillz rivaling a hummingbird deepthroatin’ its fav trumpet honeysuckle
My man-nectar coats dem delicious lips, the savoring of it eliciting throaty moans

Oft wondered who derived gratification more from these brain-storms. . . You or I
Hell!! It matters little, for insatiable oral addicts we both do be
Consumed by this chocolate high, saw it in those ravenous baby browne eyes
Feel it in my flesh. . .nails piercing, evidence of a mini-gasm wracking you
More aggressive became you, sweeping me up like a Cat-5 tsunami going out to sea

Wreaking carnal havoc, damned near mumbling and passing out
Deep inside my soul’s been breached . . . got me sucking air through my teeth
Fought the urge to grab your head and mouth-fuckingly gag you
Too late. . I shudder, erupting like a violent volcano. . . spewing man-magma
River of nutt-milk salaciously lapped up, swallowed. . . missing nothing


Wicked sparkle in your eyes. . . lain, slain and brain’d have been I
Yes . . . Lain, Slain & Brain’d


9 Feb 2012 @

















No comments:

Post a Comment