Monday, February 13, 2012



A VOYEUR’S VIEW
(Posed This She To Me)


What possibly couldst one be thinking you beseech
Hmmm, let me just say wicked & lusty be my thoughts
Bold and bawdy... oh lawddy, lawddy


There you be… totally lost in pure bliss
Watching you as your phat pucce thy fingers do kiss
My wickedness kicks in, not an opportunity to miss
Like a special ops commando, I goes incognegro
Sitting off to the side, taking in the glorious view
 
Unnerved by my ravenous roving eye
Thighs salaciously spreading wider
One hand caressing your stomach
 The other tweaking nipples, now full & perky



Tempting me ... Mocking me... Teasing me
Beneath your sheer black string bikini
You plunge deeper those delicate digits
Fingers continuing their vulvic voodoo dance

Drooling like a caged rabid beast
Jealous grow I of your fingers as they tease & please
Wondering why my ballz be singin’ da blues

Stepping to you, swinging dick in hand
Just barely touching your eager tongue
Then... I up and walk away
Incredulous, jaw dropping. . . thinking WTF!!
Only then did you realize hast I turned the tables

I pose to you my dear damsel this challenge 
All along wast it about the carnal power struggle
Ageless throughout human millennium
Pussy vs Penis, Cock vs Cunt
Do you suck, fuck or punt

Smiling whilst walking away
Humming Zippity do dah , Zippity day
It takes two to play

. . .takes two to play


No comments:

Post a Comment